Translate

Monday, March 3, 2014

Psychedelic Cat Serie: Diva Cat

Diva Cat
Dye on Muslin
11.5 x 23.5 in.

I am not so happy with this one but it is my fault.
I chose a thicker fabric for a change and the gutta didn't hold its word. I knew it. I read about it but I wanted to 'touch' it for real and experiment. Experimenting is a lot of fun and…. disappointments. A lot of 'repairs' with acrylic so the adventure brought me today in a mixed media type of work.
Learning day… just a learning day.. not a victorious day!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the best days! You learned something! Love this new work you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've leant to listen to the books and not to try the mistakes first hand! So now 4 more drawings are waiting to be painted and I need to find a way to counter the flaw..

      Delete