Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days

Since my garage is freezing cold, I won't be doing any metal work during the whole Winter. I am missing it already: the smell, the colors, the heat…. But thanks to Kelleys suggestion (http://kelleymacdonalddailypaint.blogspot.com), I will participate in the 30 Paintings In 30 Days Challenge with Leslie Saeta.

This is really going to be a challenge since I am new to silk painting and haven't painted in over 10 years… To spice it up a bit, the other challenge will be to metaphorically represent key concepts and thoughts in Buddhism. It will be the opportunity to have these nectar-like readings linger longer in my mind and my soul. It is SO exciting to get out of one's comfort zone and so playful.

To infinity and beyond!

www.catherinevaganay.com


2 comments: